Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Best Pal in Bahrain




Hi Buddy,

I don’t know what should I say. No words to express my feelings that how much I am gonna Miss You…

“We will Miss You a Lot”…

It was Wonderful Time I had with You & Ismail…

The Best time in Bahrain



Three Idiots
Husain – “Unchi Soch”
Ismail – “Driver”
Yusuf – “hmm.. A Sweet, Simple & Decent Guy”…

He he he… I know You are giving Gali to Me.. But

Now Der won’t be anyone to give Gali to Me
Now Der won’t be anyone to pull my Legs
Now Der won’t be anyone to give Party on loss of Mobile

We will Miss each & every Moments dat we had spend with You

You are leaving Bahrain forever & I know Life is not gonna stop here, It’s gonna move ahead but one thing is for sure, It won’t be as Smooth as it was with you.

You will be remembered… Everywhere & Everytime

While Playing Cricket, While Going Masjid,
While Doing Khidmat, While Going for Ziyarat,
While Roaming, While doing partying,
& Many More

Now I’m just gonna wait for the Day When we three will be together once again…

Wishing You all the Best for your future & You achieve all the success in your Journey of Life…

“MISS YOU”

Frm – Yusuf & Ismail…

No comments: