Sunday, April 20, 2008

It'$ My FaMilY

It’$ My FaMilY

Dad : Dad loves me a lot & always fulfill all my wishes, He care for me too & want to see me Happy always but I am not faithfull to them.

MoM : Mom loves me too a lot & do anything & everything for my Happiness. I had seen smile on my Mom face by seeing me Happy & seen tears in her eyes by seeing me sad. I want to give all the Happiness of the world to my parents.

Sister : My Sister loves me more then anyone & she hate all those people who don’t like me, she care for me a lot. Many times we both has fight with each other but now I realized that she was doing all that to stop Me from going wrong path of life & she got success in that & I really thank her for making me Good. She has done lots of thing for me & now I want to fulfill all her wish & want to see her Happy & Smiling always!

Brother : He is Brother cum more friend to Me, He is always there as a helping hand to me. We had grown up but still we fight with each other & throw pillow on each other & do lots of Masti.

& the Last one is Myself… A $imple Decent GuY.. Ur FrienD Yu$uF

Well two Small Sweet Children is My Neice & Nephew Alefiya & Abdul Taiyeb, I love Abdul Taiyeb a lot & I am seeing myself in him & I want that whatsoever I am not able to achieve, I want him to achieve all that things. My Jijaji Saifeebhai & My Fatemabhabi & My Small & Sweet Nephew Taha is missing in this picture. This is my $mall & $weet Family.

No comments: