Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Love


My Love


I met one girl on net,
Started with her long long chat,

She was a wonderful Girl,
Time spend with her was my Beautiful Pal,

She make me Smile
She make me Laugh
She filled all Love in my Heart,

My feelings for her start growing Day by Day,
Was not able to spend without her a Single Day.

My Heart start beating fast for her,
I keep thinking whole whole night for her,

A distance from her was hurting me a lot,
Was feeling very lonely without her thought,

I made a mistake of expressing MY LOVE for her,
She was thinking me as a BEST FRIEND of her.

Our relation start spoiling since thenafter,
She started ignoring me since thenafter,

Her ignorance started making me angry,
Was getting frustrated & was hurting her badly,

Time start going without her chatting,
Days started passing without her messaging,

I want to forget her but was not able to do,
I want to enjoy life but was not able to do


She is an unforgettable Girl for me,
Even though whatsoever she has done with me

She will always stay in my Life,
Far in distance but near in my Heart

She was “My Love” & she is “My Love”
&
She will remain as “My First & Last Love”
Always!!!..

#~Yu$uf~#


**This Poem is Written By myself for My Love, for $omeone $pecial**



No comments: