Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Be$t FrienD


He is My Best Buddy, what should i say about him? Words are not enough to describe about him, He is too Good & He is My Best Friend....

Even though we are very much far from each other since last three to four years, but he is always there for me, he has helped me a lot during each & every aspect of my life.

Whenever my family Members have any problem, I just call him & then after I just get tension free because I know he will solve the problem & even will take care of my family.

He is truly a gem of person & always there to help anyone & everyone, He is so understanding that many times I had misunderstand him & behaved badly with him, but rather then getting angry on me, he has cleared all my doubts.

I don’t deserve him as a Best Friend because he is too too Good for me, he is loving & Caring person and always give respect to everyone.

Even though he is smaller then me but he has given lots of Good advice to me which has helped me a lot…

He always make me smile & fulfill all my wishes, he always want me to see happy & always there to give me company during my sad times. I had shared lots of Secret of mine but he has never disclosed it to anyone.

I am very lucky to have him in my life as My Bestest Friend & I can proudly say that I am blessed with "An Angel like Friend"...

No comments: